Thursday, March 31, 2011

Party Of 5

Would it be crazy if I threw myself a party for losing 5 pounds? Cause I wanna!! 5 pounds in two weeks is great, especially considering the only excersize I've managed to squeeze in are a handful of long walks. Eating better has got to be doing this body good and of course the age old rule of thumb; nurse baby.. weight drops.

I also started working again! Just two days a week for four hours in the morning. One of the sweetest little 3 year olds I know! And she's gonna keep me active, I'm sure. I'm excited to take her and Risto to the park and to play at the mall (special request by my new little playmate). It was a lot of fun having her around on Monday and I'm looking forward to hanging out with her tomorrow too.

The final piece to this weight loss puzzle is my darling little boy, who insists on never going to bed before 930, thus keeping me on my toys with silly faces, diaper changes and lifting weights, aka his 14.5 pound body. Daddy is taking a turn entertaining my little turkey so I can write this, so excuse the lack of detail or luster for that matter.

Started spring cleaning today. That's a joke you can look forward to seeing in a future post. I'm really bad at household chores. I love doing them when I feel like, but I hate feeling obligated to do it. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment