Monday, March 7, 2011

An Intro

I'm not one of those women who can cook, sew and design all while running a 5k in 3 inch stilettos. Did I mention these women are also flawlessly put together and smell like Heaven? Well they are and they do.

This isn't a complaint. More of a realization that no matter how hard I try to fit in these molds, I just don't fit. There's nothing wrong with that. I absolutely love my life. My plain ole normal everyday run of the mill life. It's nothing special, but maybe that normalcy is what's going to make this process interesting.

Oh I guess I should mention that this blog is going to track all of my failed attempts at becoming what I'll call a 7 strike woman (note the laundry list of perfection pre-mentioned). I'll be showing you an inside look of my failed meals, half started and never finished sewing projects and my hopefully successful journey to lose my baby weight (yikes).

If I have 1 hope for this exposure of myself, it's that women who aren't 7 strikers will realize it's okay. After all, someone's gotta stay under the radar of life.

It's well after midnight and my darling froggy monster will be up in 6 hours to greet me with curious eyes and a 30 minute play time (after a 15 minute nursing session). Please excuse this blog. It's a work in progress. Actually, consider this to be one of my half started never finished projects.. the design element that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment