Monday, April 11, 2011

This Is It


Side note; Look how cute my baby is










No I'm not watching the Micheal Jackson movie. Quick off topic though, did anyone else find it terribly counterproductive that he did a whole concert mostly about being helpful to the environment and had millions of dollars of pyrotechnics? I sure did.

What this is really about is me calling my doctor in the morning. My PPD symptoms are getting worse and although I'm still trying to handle this naturally, I'm starting to realize I need to at least get my foot in the door in case I need something more. This gives me anxiety. Talking (or writing) about this. I still have a slight fear that someone will call CPS and Risto would be taken away from me. Ugh.... this is hard!

I'm realizing that Risto isn't currently getting the mommy he deserves and I miss being the mommy I was before I started feeling "down". Prayers for me would be awesome. I need peace about the possibility of being put on medicine.



No comments:

Post a Comment