Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scout and Belly Buttons

Scout's bedtime music has been a recent life saver in my home. If you have a baby that's hard to put to sleep right now, take out your Scout or Violet dolls, turn on the bed time music (5 minutes does the trick in our house) and enjoy the shows you've had on your dvr for weeks!

http://www.target.com/LeapFrog-My-Puppy-Pal-Scout/dp/B001W30D2O

Hope the link works, but it's worth every penny of that $15.

Also, I've recently decided that a babies belly button is the black hole of their entire body. I was in a panic to see my son's belly was BLACK only to find the tummy I thought I cleaned so well had gathered enough lint to knit myself a sweater. Gross

I'll spare you a picture of the the things I found in Risto's sweet little tummy, just now that it ain't pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment