Saturday, April 16, 2011

Review Board


So I decided to start writing "reviews" of things I've stumbled upon lately! This is for anyone who's interested in some of the things I'm doing or finding, to help give others an idea of products I love so you can check them out yourself. I'll do this every Saturday, so keep an eye out for these updates. It'll include things like my new favorite hot spots, products and companies.
Today I'll be reviewing Flip Diaper Systems and Gnon a by product from the creators of Sophie The Giraffe.

Can I just say, I LOVE cloth diapering! I'm actually pretty bummed out I didn't do this as soon as Risto was born, but circumstances didn't allow us to take the plunge. Now that we're ready, I've found a great diaper in Flip! It's a product from my new favorite store Cotton Babies and I actually found out that this along with bumGenius and Econobum are actually made by Cotton Babies and have won multiple awards. If you're interested in cloth diapering, Cotton Babies is a great place to start. The women in store are very knowledgeable plus with a weighted "baby" you can get a feel for what the diaper will look and feel like on your little one. I couldn't be happier with our decision to put Risto in cloth and he loves it as well! And for those of you thinking you couldn't hand the occasional poopy mess, it's actually a lot easier to handle then a sposie!


Now onto Risto's new favorite buddy, Gnon! Gnon is a great little chewy toy made from natural rubber and vegetable based dye so it's completely safe for teething babies to gnaw on. Gnon is a lot more squeaky then his big sis Sophie the Giraffe so if you don't like noisey toys (or you have a dog that would steal this little guy from baby), I'd stick with the traditional Sophie. If you have a kid like mine who is attracted like a magnet to obnoxious things, Gnon is the way to go. The way Risto lights up and laughs, I don't even mind! Check out these products!

Flip Diapers
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cotton-Babies-Vancouver-WA-store/153342188044171


Gnon Chew Toy
http://www.sophiegiraffeusa.com/chan-pie-gnon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment