Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Regrets

This is my beautiful son, Risto. I love him with every fiber of my being and I honestly believe no one can understand God's true love for us unless you've become a parent. This baby is a major part of my world. I'm blessed, but I can't quite get past my feelings of regret.

That's a bit misleading. I don't regret having him at all. I regret not putting him in cloth diapers! I never intended to put Risto in sposies. His sweet little tush was designed for clothies! I originally had Trevor all on board for cloth but when we didn't get any at my baby shower (not complaining, we were VERY blessed) we had to put those plans on hold. I was so disappointed to have to put him in sposies, but what are you gonna do.

Fast forward to tax season. We had decided to use some of our taxes (back in December) to buy up his supply of cloth. Well by now I think we're both so used to sposies that it's hard for Trevor to want to make the switch! I'm all on board, ready to go! I'm home all day most days anyways and what is a few extra loads of laundry?? Think of the money we'll save!!!

Anyways, I'm just feeling a little disappointed we didn't take the plunge, but we are taking a cloth 101 class next wednesday night and I'm hoping to change Trevor's mind! A great resource if you're interested is Cotton Babies. They have amazing women who work there that can answer any questions you have, plus the shop is super cute!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cotton-Babies-Vancouver-WA-store/153342188044171

No comments:

Post a Comment