Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Shred and 40 Days of Devotions

It's a new month and I'm over the top motivated! I've recently lost 10 more pounds of my 60 pound total pregnancy weight gain putting me at 35 pounds lost and 25 to go, wipee!! Or does that spell wipe-e? Well either way I'm pumped. I'm in a weight loss competition with my favorite blogging mommy as the gracious hostess. The grand prize? CLOTH DIAPERS!! I am in it to win it. 30 day shred is gonna help tighten up my flabby tummy skin and CD's are a great motivator!

I'm also starting a 40 day devotion beginning tomorrow. It's designed for mommy's and I'm really excited about it. I'm currently trying to focus my time and energy on being the best house wife I can be. I'm actually making myself a "chore list" with daily things to get done around the house. I want to spend less time online and more time being a better wife and mama.

Trevor and I rent an apartment and I told him today how I feel bad that we can't rent a house because I'm a SAHM. I even asked him if he wanted me to work. He's such a sweetie and told me it's more important for me to stay home with Risto, which I love and appreciate! Then it dawned on me that my job IS my home and if I'm going to continue to be a SAHM, I need to give my role in the home 100% of my time. I'm going to spend less time online goofing off and more time being a successful homemaker! So long facebook! I'm giving myself an hour of internet a day. I'm excited. That is all

1 comment:

  1. Something that helps me when I'm totally lacking motivation to give this early 1900s apartment a new shine, is going out and buying cleaning products I'm excited to use. I know that sounds crazy, but I always hated using Lysol and the like. Then I started using METHOD and MEYERS and other natural/fun looking cleaners that I'm excited to get home and test out, plus some of them just look cool! I'm not saying do a massive overhaul of all your cleaning supplies, but find something that you're excited to use.

    ReplyDelete