Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Day Make Your Bed Challenge

It has been a long time since I've taken a moment to write. I took a summer hiatus of sorts (worth it). But I'm back and I'll be spending the next 30 days blogging (mostly) about this new 30 day challenge! I never make my bed. Ever. Not even after I wash the sheets or if company may see our room. After reading Adventure in Mommyhood's blog about this challenge, I knew it was something I wanted to do. She has tons of interesting facts and tidbits on what making your bed in the morning can do for your overall health and well being. Take a moment to check it out and sign up if this is something you're interested in. I should take a picture of my bed, but I just washed sheets, so I'll take one in the morning so you can see how it is all the time. Happy bed making!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! So glad to have you on board :) I look forward to reading your journey.

    ReplyDelete