Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ergo, Baby Legs and Cleansers! OH MY!!!

Alright folks, it's that time again. That's right! Time for me to post about the things I love! This week, I'm really excited to share a few brand new discoveries with you.

First up ~ Baby Legs by Chloe Belle's Boutique.
I am obsessed with these Baby Legs!! They fit Risto's legs very well and don't leave the same angry red indent that other brands leave behind. Plus they're freaking cute and the creator of CBB is a sweet heart and her daughter is beautiful! Support her by clicking on that link and purchasing some goods! Her prices are great, btw ;)

Photobucket

Next up ~ What Ever by Better Life.
Best. Cleaner. Ever. It's natural and totally safe and requires no rinsing! I was able to clean our bathtub without having to worry about harsh chemicals choking up our air or leaving a residue on our surfaces. So safe, you can spray it directly into a baby's mouth!(that is totally not true btw, but you get the point).

And finally ~ Ergo Baby Carrier
I've been shopping around for baby carriers for a solid 3 months trying to find what would work best for my family and our needs. I had settled on a Baby Hawk (still a great product, btw) but never got around to actually ordering one. I went to my favorite store Cotton Babies and tried one on. Risto loved it, I loved it and even Trevor has agreed to "wear" Risto (on his back, but hey, I'll take it!). It's super comfortable, easy to use and you can get TONS of accessories to go with it. I nursed Risto in it today while shopping at the mall and it was way easier then I would have thought, plus I was still able to use 2 hands to shop. Awesome. Get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment